In accordance with our chapter's bylaws, the chapter plans to hold
elections during the last week of April 2014, in respect of board positions
that are either vacant or up for re-election due to the end of the standard two
· Vice President / President Elect
· VP for Professional Education
· VP for Membership & Development
· VP for Business Development
· VP for Community Relations and Communications
· Director of Membership (Retention & Acquisition)
· Director of Public Relations
· Director of CMA Program
· Director of Events
· Director of Newsletter
· Director of Special Activities
Nominations can be accepted from IMA members in good standing with a valid IMA membership under the Qatar Chapter.
Serving on the IMA Qatar Chapter Board is a highly rewarding privilege, which requires dedication and commitment.
Board members meet 6-8 times a year and are expected to devote adequate time to contribute to and attend the activities of the chapter to support its members in Qatar.
Members interested in nominating yourself to any of the above positions should send their up-to-date CV to email@example.com indicating the position(s) you would like to be considered for and a brief statement supporting your nomination.
Members will be notified of the time, date, and venue of the elections.