The CMA program lets you proceed at your own pace. You can earn a CMA in just six months or over a three year span. Busy professionals will find the CMA program to be time-efficient and cost-effective.
View CMA Video
- Membership in IMA®. If you are not already a member, Join IMA now.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or an equivalent degree as determined by an independent evaluation agency. Please reference the Education Qualification Section of the CMA Handbook.
- Two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting or financial management. Please reference the Experience Qualification section of the CMA Handbook.
- Entrance into the CMA program.
- Completion of Part 1 and Part 2 of the CMA Exam