On behalf of the IMA Qatar Chapter and in coordination with College of the North Atlantic - Qatar, we would like to invite you to join a seminar on 18 Feb 2018 @ CNAQ - Auditorium, under the subject of:
"Chenge Rules of the Game"
The event is free of charge.
The seminar will focus on:
- Career choice.
- Being good at what you do.
Who should attend?
- CFOs, Finance Directors, and other Finance Professionals.
- External Auditors and Public Accountants.
- Internal Auditors and Risk Management Professionals.
- CMA Candidates.
Mr. Abdulaziz Dalloul:
- Pofessional Certified Life & Relationship Coach.
- TEDx Speaker
- Curently works as Senior Life & Leadership Coach at Aspire Academy for Sports Excellence.
Attendance registration is scheduled to start at 6:00 pm. and the seminar should start at 6:30 pm.
CPE: 2 hours will be provided upon attendance.
Registration is mandatory to attend and to obtain your CPE certificate.
*Note: Please register once and use the name which you wish to have the certificate of attendance printed with.
For further inquiries, please contact:
Mrs. Omnia Ahmed, CMA (VP Event Management) who can be reached at:
Disclaimer: Photos will be taken during the event and will be shared through our social media pages later on, so if you do not want to appear in any of these photos, please approach and inform any of the organizers.